Coachella Lineup This Year Is Incredible!

| |


I've been an avid music festival follower for many years, from the Reading and Glastonbury festivals in England, to South By South West, Bonnaroo and The Bamboozle in the US. However, no festival has excited me more than one being held in California this coming April. It's called Coachella, and every live act you've ever wanted to see will be there.

In particular, artists representing hiptronic music will be at Coachella in full force. To name but a few,  Daedelus, Tokimonsta, Nosaj Thing, and The Chemical Brothers will be in attendance.

Although it may cost a bit of money to experience these amazing musicians preach their music to the masses, I cannot stress enough how important it is that you go to this festival. It is a once in a life time opportunity to see such a perfect lineup, and you'll never see these artists all in one place at any other event.

Here's a video of Flying Lotus rocking Coachella back in 2010.


If this video is anything to go by, I have every faith that Coachella 2011 will be an experience I will not easily forget. I'm buying my ticket next week, hope to see you there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment